War Metal Alchemist Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Viquel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Metal Alchemist Forum Index -> Tyrant -> Recrutement
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Author

Viquel
Membre

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 13:52 (2011)    Post subject: Viquel

Salut,

I have no idea if I understood the recruitment instructions - my french was never very good and google translation is funny at best Smile
I finished the main story and some side-quests, currently I'm spending my energy on the-purge-rep-grind on mission 64 on auto Very Happy
I did most non-mission specific achievements and I'm done with arena-mode (although I have yet to buy a nice card... so expensive :/ )
I spent the least possible ammount of money on warbounds to get the elite-thingy Wink

To my person: I'm 24 years old, from Austria and sometimes bored at work Smile So sometimes there is a lot Stamina to get rid of and at other times none

That's about it, if something is missing I'll blame it on my insufficient French skills and google translator:P

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 13:52 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

NCTYorro
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 14:06 (2011)    Post subject: Viquel

Hi Viquel,

welcome nice to have you here.

I am sure your french is much better then mine Smile.
So do all in english here, we are international now.
When our Grande Leader (french) is back from Holliday you will get full membership and then you can visit the deck-area and post your own decks or look for some nice ideas

Blurg40
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 14:47 (2011)    Post subject: Viquel

Hello,

Welcome within War Metal Alchemist, Viquel ! Google translating stuff is funny, right. We'll have to stick to rather international English down there. Coz, I guess, we are almost all European here.

Anyway, please do not hesitate to share or ask any questions regarding decks, strategy, etc.

Viquel
Membre

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 23:35 (2011)    Post subject: Viquel

thanks for the welcome Smile

Blurg40 wrote:

Anyway, please do not hesitate to share or ask any questions regarding decks, strategy, etc.

Where should I ask? I need some kind of def deck, my straight forward daemon offensive makes a terrible defensive/surge deck Sad

NCTYorro
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 29 Jul - 07:30 (2011)    Post subject: Viquel

go in Tyrant chat and ask if someone ist there to help.
I am there today and can help you.
Xeno has some good def decks, we wil find some for you...

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:40 (2018)    Post subject: Viquel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    War Metal Alchemist Forum Index -> Tyrant -> Recrutement All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation